At Roto Solutions we respect your privacy rights and we are committed to protecting your personal information at all times. We do not share your personal information outside Roto Solutions unless you give us permission to do so or when the law requires it.
We control the collection and use of personal information in order to manage our relationship with you and deliver superior service to you. We make it easy for you to remove your name from our marketing lists by providing a link on our mailings.
We make every attempt to keep our information database up to date and accurate. We are willing to disclose to you any personal information we may have about you whenever you request us to do so. We educate our employees on our privacy guidelines and about their roles in complying with them.
Personal information about you is collected only when knowingly and voluntarily submitted from various sources such as:
· When you establish an account with Roto Solutions or receive a service from us.
· When you meet with us at a trade show or event, or when we speak on the phone.
· When you take one of our surveys
· We may receive referrals from our clients and other contacts.
We may collect the following types of information:
· Name, business email address, phone number, physical address
· Job title and other professional details
· Billing details
· Information relevant to event attendance
· Opinions and other information submitted via our website, surveys or other channels.
Cookies and Applets
We may use your information as follows:
· To communicate with you about your account and relationship with Roto Solutions
· To send you our services related information, including marketing communications
· To respond to your questions, concerns or customer service inquiries
· To conduct research and analysis including surveys
· To comply with applicable safety regulations, laws and lawful requests from public authorities
· Registration on our website or apps to create your profile such as name and address
· If you post content in discussion forums or other social areas of our website or apps, your participation may be shared across our website and apps.
We generally retain information for so long as it is relevant to serve you. Data may persist in copies made for backup purposes for additional time.
We will respect your wishes not to receive marketing communications. You can change your marketing preferences or opt out at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We have implemented administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help prevent unauthorized access. Despite these measures, no data transmission over the Internet can be entirely secure, and we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit via email, our website or apps.
We make efforts to restrict access to information to only those employees and contractors who need such access in order to operate, improve or deliver our programs, products, and services.
Please note that you are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your credentials used to access any service with Roto Solutions and we ask that you report suspected unauthorized activity to us.
In some cases, you may directly access your online profiles and other personal details and update or delete information yourself by logging into the relevant portions of our website.
You can request access to information we hold about you, ask us to update any information, and/or ask us to block or delete such information. If you have any questions or like us to delete your information from our records, please contact us at email@example.com
Our website and apps deliver business-related content and are specifically aimed at and designed for use by adults. We do not knowingly solicit or collect information from or about individuals under the age of 18 years.